J.B. Field's KIDS "30 Below XLR" Merino Wool Thermal Sock
The J.B. Fields "30 Below XLR" sock is ideal for kids who spend a lot of time outside in cold weather and is perfect for winter sports. With a heavy weight, full cushion and soft merino wool they are sure to keep your children's feet warm and comfortable in the most extreme conditions.
The only difference between these socks and the "30 below Classic" is the double cuff (socks stay up better) and ankle/arch support (prevents slippage and bunching).
Small - (Boys/Girls 1-5 Shoe)
- 70% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Double Cuff - Strategically placed elastic support bands, where the sock is thinner: around the Arch, Ankle and Top of the sock. Keeps the sock up for superior fit, comfort and performance.
- Full Cushion
- Impact Support Zones - Thicker stitching on the heel and toe
- Merino Wool - the finest quality of easy care wool for exceptional warmth and softness
- Available for children in 2 different sizes: Small & X-Small.
- Proudly Made in Toronto, Canada!