J.B. Field's Cashmere/Merino Wool Blend "Non-binding" Sock
Without a doubt the best quality socks money can buy! Amazing softness these socks are very comfortable, luxurious and quite unique in their content. Cashmere is very expensive which is why we blended it with the highest quality merino wool from Australia to keep the cost down.
The main difference between our diabetic and ribbed dress cashmere is that these do not have any ribbing along the foot and are slightly heavier in weight. Suitable for everyday use it's non-binding top won't leave marks on skin or restrict circulation; and is quite amenable to diabetic feet. One of the best socks you will ever own!
Please note that due to the high percentage of cashmere in these socks we recommend that they are hand washed and hang dried.
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9-13 Shoe)
Medium (Men's 4-8 / Women's 5-9 Shoe)
- Content: 55% Merino Wool, 30% Cashmere, 12% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Amazing comfort - Cashmere gets softer with use
- Casual Weight - Provides warmth without bulk
- Seamless toe for added comfort
- Versatile - Can be dressed up for a formal look with dress clothes or dressed down with more of a casual look
- Non-binding top won't leave marks on skin or restrict circulation
- Made Proudly in Toronto, Canada!